- Product Details
Free Wild Rose Beauty Balm 15g when you spend over £40 T&C apply
- Size 50ml
- PLU 1538
- Product Buying Options
This cleansing treatment oil is ideal for problem or dry skin types. A traditional ayurvedic remedy, Neem has been widely valued for over 4000 years as a medicine in South Asia, used to treat skin conditions and irritations. With an extremely strong and pungent aroma, it works wonderfully when diluted with other base oils.
- For all skin types, especially problem and dry skin
- Cleansing treatment oil
- Strong aroma
- Country of origin: India
Blend with other base oils before applying to your skin. When blending neem oil, we recommend that you start with just a few drops and increase the amount slowly, to no more than 5% of the total blend.
For the hair add to a base oil and leave on the hair for up to 10 minutes, before washing out with shampoo.
For external use only
Melia azadirachta (Neem) seed oil*.
*Organically produced ingredient. Made with 100% organic ingredients.
Bottle/Jar: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. Remove the lid and recycle seperately.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery