Balancing Aromatherapy Reed Diffuser Refill
- Product Details
Free Skincare Bundle when you spend £75 T&C apply
- Size 200ml
- PLU 6070
- Product Buying Options
A wonderfully fragrant blend of grounding bergamot and relaxing patchouli organic essential oils to balance the senses. Use to refill your Balancing Reed Diffuser as needed.
• Naturally balancing aroma
• 100% natural fragrance with organic essential oils
• Bottle made from 100% recycled plastic. Please recycle after use
Carefully pour the refill into your Balancing Reed Diffuser bottle. Insert the required number of natural reeds. Fan out for an even aroma distribution. Gradually releases the aroma over 12 weeks under normal conditions.
Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Keep upright at all times to avoid leakage. Do not place on polished surfaces. Contains citronellol, citronellyl acetate, menthone, eucalyptol, linalyl acetate, geraniol, limonene, linalool, alpha pinene, beta pinene, carophyllene. May produce an allergic reaction.
Ingredients: Alcohol Denat.**, Aqua/Water, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil*, Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil Expressed*, Boswellia Sacra Resin Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil*, Thymus Mastichina Flower Oil*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil*, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Farnesol.
Bottle: 100% PCR and recyclable at kerbside
Cap: Aluminium and recyclable at kerbside
Label: Made from PP with PE lamination – not recyclable
We are unable to send this product outside of the UK since it is prohibited by the relevant authorities (CAA, DFT and MCA).
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.