Organic Aromatherapy Candle Calming
- Product Details
- Size 200g
- PLU 5005
- Product Buying Options
Beautifully scented with calming rose and uplifting patchouli to lightly fragrance your home with a naturally calming aroma. Our aromatherapy candles are handmade by a traditional candle-maker on a farm on the north coast of Cornwall. Their wax is a 100% organic blend of beeswax and botanical wax, which is infused with a blend of soothing oils before being hand poured into a glass votive.
- Natural calming aroma
- Handmade using 100% organic wax
- Approximately 45 hours burn time
- No synthetic fragrances, sooty smoke or harmful toxins
- No petroleum-based paraffin wax
Hand pouring means that you may notice subtle variations in the appearance of the wax, making each candle delightfully unique.
Trim wick to roughly 1cm before lighting.
Keep the wax clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring. Do not place near a source of heat.
Organic wax*, Rosa damascena (Rose) flower cera, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) leaf oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil*, Rosa damascena (Rose) flower extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
We are unable to send this product outside of the UK since it is prohibited by the relevant authorities (CAA, DFT and MCA).
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.