Evening Primrose Oil
Evening Primrose Oil
Naturally rich in gamma linoleic acid which is found in mother's milk and very few other sources in nature. It therefore puts us back in touch with our primary source of nutrition and can help restore basic body damage. Evening primrose oil is also rich in omega 6 and to some extent omega 3 which are two important essential fatty acids that the skin requires but the body does not produce itself.
Excellent for dry skin.
- Naturally rich in gamma linolenic acid, omega 6 and omega 3.
- Evening Primrose Oil has a pleasantly nutty flavour.
How to Use:
External - apply undiluted to the skin or blend with other base oils. Internal - take between 2ml and 4ml daily.
Country of Origin: China
Evening primrose oil, tocopherol. This is a vegan product.
I have always suffered from extremely tender breasts and now, even though I am a long time past the menopause, the problem seems to have returned so I did some research (and remembering the supplements I used to take before I moved to Spain), realised that Evening of Primrose Oil was no longer one of them, so duly sent for this from Neal's Yard Remedies .............. and I can honestly say that within a few DAYS of squirting 2ml into my morning drink of juice, and then again early evening, I am FREE of the pain and tenderness! Indeed, I can even go bra-less, which is wonderful because it is about 95F degrees most days at present and much more cool without it! So thank you everything and everyone concerned. xxxxx
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
Natural, Safe & Ethical
You Might Also Like:
£8.00 / 250ml