A Peruvian superfruit and natural sweetener, this fibre-packed hero helps support a healthy digestion.
A rich source of antioxidants, fibre, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals, lucuma also helps support a healthy immune system.
Made from the subtropical fruit of the Pouteria lucuma tree, known as the 'Gold of the Incas' in ancestral times.
Top Tip: Use it as a natural sweetener in your favourite beverage.
- Digestive tonic
- Natural sweetener
- Immune booster
How to use:
Take one to five teaspoons daily. Add to yoghurt, smoothies, porridge and cereals, use it in cakes and baking, add to chocolate or hot chocolate or as part of a salad dressing.
Click here for a selection of our Superfood Recipes.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery