Cultivated by the Aztecs 4,000 years ago to give greater endurance and wellbeing.
In Mayan, Chia means 'strength' and these clever seeds are rich in energy -giving glucose and easily digested protein, key for the body's repair and regeneration.
Chia has 8 times more omega-3 than wild Atlantic salmon, twice as much calcium as milk and four times the iron of spinach!
Taste: Mildly nutty
Top Tip: chia is easy to use; sprinkle over your cereal or yoghurt for some natural get up and go!
- Energy tonic
- Nutritive demulcent (soothes internal tissue)
How to use:
Up to two teaspoons daily in water or juice. Sprinkle the seeds into cereals, yoghurt, smoothies, salads, porridge, trail mix, Amaze Balls, cakes and desserts.
Click here for a selection of our Superfood Recipes.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery