A nutrient-rich pick-me-up that also acts as a natural prebiotic
The African 'upside down' tree is nutrient-rich and known for its many therapeutic uses.
Baobab fruit is bursting with goodness; with as much calcium as a glass of milk, more magnesium than spinach and ten times more vitamin C than oranges!
Taste: Fresh, zingy, a little tart.
Top Tip: Add a couple of teaspoons to a glass of juice or a fruit smoothie for an energy boost.
- Nutritive tonic
- Natural Prebiotic
How to use:
One to two teaspoons daily. Enjoy in a smoothie, juice or lemonade, in homemade granola, porridge, superfood 'buzz' balls or energy snacks.
Click here for a selection of our Superfood Recipes.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery