- Product Details
- Be the first to review
- Size 50g
- PLU 3382
- Product Buying Options
According to legend, Incan warriors ate Maca before battle to increase their energy and vitality.
Traditionally used as an energy tonic and fertility aid, it's a rich source of nutrients, amino acids and fatty acids and is still used as a food staple in the Peruvian Andes.
As a natural adaptogen, Maca supports us in times of stress.
Taste: Malty, sweet and caramel
Top Tip: It works well with chocolate treats.
- Boosts vitality
How to use:
We love it in milky drinks, chocolate or hot chocolate, using it in baking, cakes and desserts, or mixing it into smoothies, porridge, cereals or superfood 'buzz' balls.
Click here for a selection of our Superfood Recipes.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery