A powerhouse of nutrients, essential fatty acids and antioxidants, rich in vitamins and minerals.
Easy to use, Mulberry is bursting with cell protecting antioxidants, vitamins and resveratrol (also in red wine) credited with positive effects on age and longevity.
Traditionally used as a nourishing and soothing food, its moistening properties can also aid digestion and as a tonic, help combat fatigue.
Taste: Sweet, caramel.
Top Tip: Use a few berries to sweeten herbal teas, without affecting blood sugar levels.
How to use:
Up to a small handful daily. We love blitzing Mulberries in smoothies, cooking them to make a compote with porridge, popping them in yoghurt, cereals or trail mix or adding to baking and salads.
Click here for a selection of our Superfood Recipes.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery