SuperNutrient Pregnancy Supplement
SuperNutrient Pregnancy Supplement
With folic acid, for before, during and after pregnancy
Caring for mother and baby every step of the way through conception, pregnancy and beyond. A blend of essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, with folic acid, iron and zinc. Safe to take whilst breastfeeding.
Now with green-goodness superhero spirulina, naturally antioxidant tocopherol and vitamin C to support wellbeing of mother and child. 60 superior-absorption capsules
- Folic acid, iron and zinc for healthy development
- Helps main nutritional intake for you and your baby
- Cell-protective antioxidants
- For pre-conception, pregnancy and while breastfeeding
- No synthetic binders. No synthetic fillers. Non GM. No nano technology. Yeast-free. Gluten-free. Nut / peanut / soy bean-free. Dairy-free. Non-irradiated. Suitable for vegetarians.
How to use:
Take two capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner, preferably with a meal.
I've tried several vitamins in my early pregnancy and they all made me feel ill. Once I started NY vitamins I felt great. I was healthy throughout my pregnancy, had lots of energy and didn't feel ill once I took them. Highly recommended to continue whilst breastfeeding.
I really wanted to like these, but I found them revolting. They smell terrible, which turns my stomach before I've even taken them. then they make me nauseous after I've taken them. And I'm not in early pregnancy anymore -I'm 26 weeks - so I'm not struggling with nausea anyway...Response from NYR on 15.06.17 'We’re really sorry to hear that the pregnancy supplement is not suitable for you. Please do contact our Customer care team on email@example.com and they will be happy to discuss this further with you'
Took them throughout my pregnancy andI felt really good. The supplement gave me loads of energy! Also good to know I was taking a 'healthier option' supplement.
Unless you feel really strongly against the use of synthetic binders and fillers (which in this type of product will be tightly regulated), I wouldn't recommend buying this product. Not only is the supplement 2-3 times the price of normal pregnancy supplements, the capsules are really quite sizeable and you need to take 2 a day. For this reason I've been struggling to take them when feeling nauseous in the early stages of pregnancy. Unfortunately these will be going to the back of the cupboard in the hope that I might be able to stomach them at a later date.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery