Uva Ursi Single Herbal Tincture 300ml
- Product Details
- Be the first to review
- Size 300 ml
- PLU 4505
- Product Buying Options
Latin name - Arctostaphylos uva ursi.
Herbal Tinctures are an alcohol and water based preparation that are a traditional and convenient way to take herbal remedies. The herb is steeped in a mixture of alcohol and water for a period of time before pressing. All the benefits of the herb are captured in the tincture. Dosage is normally between 1ml and 5ml added to a little water up to three times a day.
Avoid During Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
Herbs taken in theraputic dosages should be checked for safety and use during pregnancy and breast feeding in consultation with a qualified herbal practitioner. This herb should not be used internally during pregnancy unless prescribed by a qualified medical herbalist trained in the appropriate use of these substances.
Do not use for prolonged periods without consultation with a qualified herbalist. Will work best when urine alkaline pH. Due to high tannin content, may cause cramping, nausia, vomiting, constipation.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery