Invaluable for calming sensitive skin. This soothing cream contains 5% organic calendula tincture and 10% organic calendula macerated oil in a soothing ointment base.
- Soothing for sensitive skin
- Fresh organic plant extracts
How to use:
Apply sparingly with clean fingertips to skin in need of TLC, or as a general moisturising and soothing cream to help ease sensitive skin.
Keep out of reach of children and direct sunlight. For external use only. If using on children, apply only to the treated area.
This cream has really helped my eczema, much more so than anything else I've tried, and has a delicate but lovely smell. Not too expensive either.
As a full time Housekeeper, I get through so many hand cream products per year, but inevitably I find them too greasy, too perfumed and almost always have to re-apply soon afterwards. I started using the Calendula Cream on my hands and it absorbed straight away, didn't smell perfumed, and lasted ages before needing to re-apply. I absolutely love it. I am recommending it to all my friends.
This cream cleared up my sons psoriasis. Can't recommend it highly enough!
I have had menopausal skin on my chin for ages now. Red spots and a rash that spreads very quickly. Prescribed cream from the gp has had limited results. Everything seemed to aggravate it. I have used the frankinscence facial wash and cream, used with the calendula cream it has totally disappeared. Can't believe the difference, I'm completely sold! Excellent products, and completely natural, I'm so pleased.
I love this cream. I have used it to sooth sunburn and also for a rash on my sons tummy. It doesn't have a strong smell and is fairly easily absorbed. Ideal for children's sensitive skins.
This has cleared up my eczema soo well, results like this I have only acheived in the past through hydrocortisone creams which I know have so many detrimental long term effects and the rashes would always return. Cannot recommened this beautifully soothing cream enough!
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery