A stimulating salve to massage into muscles, both before and after exertion. Stimulates the circulation and/or treats over-exertion afterwards, generally strengthens and protects the body and helps prepare the body for sport.
- A stimulating salve to massage into muscles
- Use both before and after exertion.
How to use:
- Massage in before and/or after exertion.
- Arnica Salve is also worth trying out on rheumatic and arthritic pains.
Sunflower oil*, arnica extract*, olive oil*, soya oil*, beeswax*, comfrey extract*, rosmary oil*, ginger oil*, lavender oil*, tocopherol. *Organically produced ingredient.
Made with 99% organically produced ingredients.
This stuff is the dream, it really works to soothe sore muscles.
Bought this to help remove muscle aches and brusing post a knee op. Not on open wounds but around the dressings. It's lovely soothing and calming. Out performed tiger balm red with no heat effects just mildly relaxing. Impressed.
I used both their seaweed and arnica foaming bath before applying the salve. And I can truly say that it helped me sleep and has relived the tension in my lower back, would highly recommend.
This is great for arthritis sufferers. I've been using this product for over 7 years and it immediately makes a huge difference to my joint problems. All natural and organic ingredients too.
This is fantastic, and is lasting me ages, I am really impressed with it. It doesn't rub in very well, and sits on your skin so just bear that in mind when you use it, but other than that it gets top ratings from me.
An old shoulder injury was really paining me on holiday and a friend gave me her jar of anica rub, although it states it is for muscles I rubbed it on my shoulder and I got a brilliant nights sleep with no nagging pain. I am ordering a jar today!
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery