Comfrey Macerated Oil
- Product Details
- Be the first to review
Spend £55 & receive a free Wild Rose Beauty Balm Mini
- Size 100ml
- PLU 1543
- Product Buying Options
Comfrey macerated oil is made by infusing comfrey herb into sunflower oil, it is gentle and soothing for the skin. Comfrey is naturally rich in allantoin and is a traditional remedy for tired or overworked limbs.
- This plant oil blend is extremely soothing and regenerating
- It makes a good choice when a large area of the skin needs attention, as the oil will spread more easily over a large surface than a cream-based product.
How to Use:
An enriching oil infused with a herbal extract to add to massage blends, salves or use as a special treatment oil.
For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children and direct sunlight.
Country of Origin: France
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Symphytum officinale (Comfrey) extract*, Tocopherol.
*Organically produced ingredient.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery