Arnica Macerated Oil
Arnica Macerated Oil
Made by infusing arnica flowers into sunflower oil, this therapeutic blend is traditionally used to ease muscular aches and pains caused by excessive exertion.
- An excellent oil for bruising, aches and pains and old injuries.
- This plant oil blend makes a good choice when a large area of the skin needs attention, as the oil will spread more easily over a large surface than a cream-based product
An enriching oil infused with a herbal extract to add to massage blends, salves or use as a special treatment oil.
For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children and direct sunlight.
Do not apply to broken skin.
Country of Origin: France
*Organically produced ingredient. Made with 99% organic ingredients. This is a vegan product.
Like Neals Yard St Johns Wort Oil, I buy this in conjunction with it, to give me a double whammy - when needed - against the aches and pains caused by my back problems and severe fibromyalgia. It is rich, gentle, glides on the skin easily and if you have an injury or bruising, it spreads very well and you need minimum pressure to achieve maximum comfort. As always with NY, highly recommended, top quality oil that I truthfully would struggle without.rnrnArnica is an amazing plant used in many different ways and renowned for it's gentle, healing properties. For bruising and tender injuries, it is second to none. I've used the oil, creams and gels and taken the homeopathic drops at different times of my life and firmly believe that it has helped me. It is so sad medical science looks down its nose so much at alternative therapy and quotes the placebo effect, but this is world-wide proven. It works in harmony with our body and millions swear by it. I'd suggest anyone with injury, bruising that just wont seem to heal and ease (see GP first of course to rule out other issues) or daily aches and pains to give it a go. You've nothing to lose but your pain, and even if you find minimal relief, it will do your skin the power of good! Win, win!
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery