This course will explore the links between the food we eat, our health and our vitality. Cooking meals that follow the rhythms of nature helps us to achieve both a balance and harmony within ourselves, and with the environment around us. The teaching focuses on the best ways to cook seasonal, nutritional meals and how to cook medicinally to help support our bodies' needs. There will be lots of demonstrations and vegetarian food tastings throughout the day, including lunch, which you will enjoy as a group. This course is delivered at our wonderful eco-headquarters in Dorset, enabling you to enjoy your lunch in our beautiful herb garden (weather permitting)
- Introduction to how our bodies work and how we can support our own healing
- Practical skills for optimising health using superfoods
- A range of great tasting recipes designed to support optimum health and wellbeing
- The information we need to make informed decisions about food, nutritional herbs and supplements
- All food prepared throughout the day will be vegetarian
- Length: 1 day
- Date: Saturday 13 May 2017
- Time: 10am - 5.30pm
- Location: Neal's Yard Remedies Eco-Headquarters, Gillingham, Dorset
- Tutors: Rowena Paxton
- Entry requirements: Open to all - no prior experience necessary
- Benefits: Each student will receive a Neal's Yard Remedies Privilege Card entitling them to 20% discount in our Peacemarsh shop for the duration of the course.
- Discounts: Book 2 places for £220 (saving £40)
20% off in-store
Make more of your day with a Neal's Yard Remedies Privilege Card, entitling you to 20% off in our store.
Further Information: Please call 020 3119 5904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
No tickets or other items will be sent in the post. You will receive a welcome email prior to the course. If you are purchasing the course as a gift please contact us should you wish to receive a printable gift certificate.
Promotional offers exclude purchases and sales of Courses.
Please note a transfer fee of £25 applies for rescheduling courses. Please see our Terms and Conditions.