From living soil, to vibrant plants, to healthy humans - take a journey with award-winning chef and nutritionist Daphne Lambert to discover how food choices affect out health and the health of the environment. The course is held at the beautiful setting of Greencuisine Byre, located just outside Lewes in East Sussex.
The cost for the day includes refreshments, lunch and recipes.
- Vitality and nourishment in seasonal, organically grown & wild foods
- Sharing food stories and conversations around the table
- Traditional food widsoms - soaking, sprouting, fermenting, drying
Practical work in the kitchen preparing vital foods, which may include making:
- kimchi, kefir, dill pickles, dose
- sour-dough rye bread
- green juices and smoothies
- elixirs and powders
- sprouted seed salads
- sushi, dolmas and borek
- and lots more...
- Length: 1 day
- Date: Saturday 23 September 2017
- Time: 10am - 5pm
- Location: Greencuisine Byre, just outside Lewes, East Sussex
- Tutors: Daphne Lambert
- Entry requirements: Open to all - no prior experience necessary
- Benefits: Each student will receive a Neal's Yard Remedies Privilege Card entitling them to a one-off 20% discount online.
- Discounts: Book 2 places for £220 (saving £40)
20% off in-store
Make more of your day with a Neal's Yard Remedies Privilege Card, entitling you to 20% off online.
Further Information: Please call 020 3119 5904 or email email@example.com
No tickets or other items will be sent in the post. You will receive a welcome email prior to the course. If you are purchasing the course as a gift please contact us should you wish to receive a printable gift certificate.
Promotional offers exclude purchases and sales of Courses.
Please note a transfer fee of £25 applies for rescheduling courses. Please see our Terms and Conditions.