Flower Essences are a wonderfully natural way to help balance the emotions. This course has been specially designed to help you integrate them into your everyday life. We will look at the use of the Bach and Australian Bush Flower Essences and how you can use them to help deal with emotional ups and downs. This course is great for both the complete beginner and those who have already started to use flower essences. This course is delivered in Covent Garden giving you great access to our flagship store. This course is delivered in Covent Garden, giving you great access to our flagship store.
- How to identify both the positive and negative emotional states we all meet in the course of life and which flower essence best suits them
- Look at the principles of the Australian Bush and Bach Flower Essences and their approach to healing
- Learn how to use flower essences to help ease stress, anxiety, shock, insomnia and other emotional issues
- Length: 1 day
- Date: Saturday 29 July 2017
- Time: 10am - 5.30pm
- Location: Neal's Yard Remedies School of Natural Health in Covent Garden/li>
- Tutors: Muriel Pichard
- Entry requirements: Open to all - no prior experience necessary
- Benefits: Each student will receive a Neal's Yard Remedies Privilege Card entitling them to 20% discount in our Peacemarsh shop for the duration of the course.
- Discounts: Book 2 places for £220 (saving £40)
20% off in-store
Make more of your day with a Neal's Yard Remedies Privilege Card, entitling you to 20% off in our store.
Further Information: Please call 020 3119 5904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
No tickets or other items will be sent in the post. You will receive a welcome email prior to the course. If you are purchasing the course as a gift please contact us should you wish to receive a printable gift certificate.
Promotional offers exclude purchases and sales of Courses.
Please note a transfer fee of £25 applies for rescheduling courses. Please see our Terms and Conditions.