Clarifying Mahonia Skin Gel
Clarifying Mahonia Skin Gel
For blemish prone skin.
A purifying treatment to restore balance to blemished skin.
- Encourages a clearer complexion
- For targeted treatment
- Dermatologically Tested
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin
How to Use:
After cleansing, dry skin and dispense a small amount to the fingertip. Pat gently onto problem areas. Recommended for all skin types. Recommended as a routine treatment for problem skin in conjunction with Mahonia Clear Skin Formula, or for use on occasional breakouts.
Calendula officinalis (Marigold) extract*, Alcohol denat.*, Aqua, Centella asiatica (Gotu kola) extract*, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) extract*, Berberis aquifolium (Mahonia) extract*, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juicepowder*, Levulinic acid, Glycerin, Sodium hyaluronate.*Organically produced ingredient.Made with 97% organic ingredients.This is a vegan product.
Have only been using this a few days but it seems to be healing my spots, especially if I apply it at night; by the morning any swelling is gone and redness seems reduced. Strange smelling stuff but hey, seems to be working!
This really works on my spots. I put a bit on at night when I have spots and they are really reduced by the morning. Also, although the product seems quite small, a little goes a really long way!
I've been using this for my rosacea, and it has worked wonders. It seems to calm the redness considerably, and also works very well on the acne that flares up. Much better than any other product I've tried (and I have tried a lot). Put a bit on in the morning and let it dry before putting on moisturiser, and then the same at night (actually I skip the moisturiser and it's working well). This has been much more effective than the antibiotic creams, and other things prescribed by the doctor, and super gentle still on my sensitive skin. I'm buying lots and giving it to my friends with skin issues.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £7 Royal Mail (non trackable)
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery