An uplifting, restorative and zesty blend of exotic oils and resins combined for their uplifting and restorative properties. Soothing calendula and St Johns wort herbal extracts are combined with an aromatic blend of pure essential oils including bergamot, basil, coriander and clary sage.
This luxuriously perfumed eau de toilette is made from twelve essential oils blended together by an aromatherapist to restore and refresh the skin and create a luxurious feeling of well-being. Citrus top notes are combined with an aromatic heart of clary sage. The fragrance dries down to a mellow base note. Healing tinctures of hypericum and calendula have been included. The Cologne may also be used as an aftershave.
- 100% natural fragrance
- Sensual long-lasting scent
- Free of preservatives, synthetic fragrances or colours
How to Use:
Shake well to blend before use. Spray anywhere on the body or use as an aftershave.
Alcohol denat., Aqua (Water), Hypericum perforatum (St. John's wort) extract*, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) flower extract*, Parfum (Pure essential oils), Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent from essential oils. Made with 100% ingredients from natural origin, including 10% organic ingredients. This is a vegan product.
Love this product. The smell is calming and sophisticated that changes over a few hours of wearing. Wear for all occasions!
We are unable to send this product outside of the UK since it is prohibited by the relevant authorities (CAA, DFT and MCA).
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.