Close Shave Oil
Close Shave Oil
Nourishes, smoothes and softens. An efficient and travel friendly organic shaving oil which lubricates the skin to give a satisfyingly close and comfortable shave.
A skin nourishing blend of jojoba and evening primrose oils with essential oils to strengthen and tone the skin. Hair is softened whilst skin is smoothed and protected to give a smooth, comfortable shave.
- Nourishing and bristle softening
- Improves razor glide
- Helps prevent razor burn
How to Use:
Wet area to be shaved, preferably with hot water, and keep your skin wet. Hold the bottle upside down and wait a moment for the mixture to drip out of the bottle. Collect 5-8 drops onto your wet palm, rub your hands briefly together, then rub the Close Shave Oil into your face. Shave in direction of hair growth, rinsing razor as required. Rinse face afterwards with cool water and dab skin dry.
Recommended for all skin types
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) oil*, Parfum (Pure essential oils)*, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent from essential oils.
Made with 100% organic ingredients.
This is a vegan product.
I bought this for my husband as a gift for his birthday, along with the after shave balm. He only uses a few drops, says it is very effective and one of the best products he's used.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £2 Single Dried Herbs (Royal Mail)
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £7 Royal Mail (non trackable)
International (Within EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery