Purifying Palmarosa Toner
- Product Details
- 6 Reviews
- Size 200ml
- PLU 0326
- Product Buying Options
This cleansing toner helps care for oily and combination skin by keeping it clean, clear and refreshed. With clarifying mahonia and gently astringent witch hazel, it tones your face, balances excess oils, minimises the appearance of pores and primes your skin to better absorb serum and moisturiser.
- For oily, combination, blemish prone and problem skin types
- Purifying and toning
- Cleanses and decongests
- Balances oil production – ideal for shiny t-zones or skin with a sheen
- Helps to minimise visible or enlarged pores
Blue bottle - Glass
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis virginiana (Witch hazel) extract*, Berberis aquifolium (Mahonia) extract*, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) herb oil*, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil expressed*, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) flower oil*, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) leaf oil*, Melissa officinalis (Melissa) leaf oil*, Coriandrum sativum (Coriander) fruit oil*, Canarium luzonicum (Elemi) gum oil, Epilobium fleischeri (Alpine willow herb) extract, Potassium sorbate, Levulinic acid, Sodium levulinate, Glycerin, Alcohol*, Coco-glucoside, Alcohol denat.*, Citric acid, Citral, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. *Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Organic percentage 97% (SA certified).
We are unable to send this product outside of the UK since it is prohibited by the relevant authorities (CAA, DFT and MCA).
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.