Witch Hazel Water
Witch Hazel Water
This skincare classic can be used as a twice-weekly treatment for very oily and combination skin types. Made to a traditional natural remedy distilled from fresh leaves and young twigs, it helps refine pores, minimise the appearance of blemishes and balance excess oils.
- For oily, combination, blemish prone and problem skin types
- Soothes and cools
- Refines pores and minimise the appearance of blemishes
How to use:
Use twice a week, applying with cotton wool after cleansing and before moisturising.
Blue bottle - Glass
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis virginiana (Witch hazel) extract, Alcohol denat.
Made with 100% ingredients from natural origin.This is a vegan product.
This toner has been used for a multitude of uses this summer (1) after shave tonic (2) skin refresher (used with an atomizer spray) (3) after sun cooler (4)puffy,red eye relief. I could go on (but I won`t) This is such a versatile product, you`ll have to discover it for yourself.
I cannot bear 'gloopy' cleansers and most toners make my sensitive skin tingle (at best uncomfortably so, at worst, sting painfully. This product does not and doesn't smell awful like some toners. So I use this instead and my skin feels lovely. After a day at work and a journey home, wiping off my make-up and applying this makes me feel clean again! Just annoyed that I cannot buy it locally, only mail order, which means I have to pay postage on it!! Apparently only blended products can be sold in places such as John Lewis etc.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery