Diminishes appearance of dark spots for a more EVEN SKIN TONE
Our concentrated brightening treatment targets dark patches and areas of hyper-pigmentation, while giving an overall more even, luminous complexion.
Infused with scientifically proven brightening African star grass with antioxidant vitamin C, moisturising tara and mineral-rich alfalfa to intensely brighten and correct uneven skin.
- Concentrated daily treatment
- Diminishes appearance of dark spots
- For targeted and all-over brightening and correcting
- Nourishes and corrects
How to Use:
For best results, apply morning and evening after cleansing, either to whole face or to specific areas, before moisturising with Daily Brightening.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils. Made with 95% organic ingredients. This is a vegan product.
I am a 19 year old South Asian male that has been using this product fairly consistently for the past 2 and 1/2 years (the price being the obvious barrier to continuous usage). The results have been great, noticeable not only by me but friends too. I have not only received comments on how much brighter skin is but also how much 'younger' I look - being 19, that was odd yet flattering still. Brightening products often brighten your skin, that is make you lighter, but that 'lighter' complexion tends to be incredibly dull. The 'brightened' effect I got from this had a very much yellowy tint, giving a very much tanned in Spain impression.nnYou should start to notice its effects after one bottle's consistent usage (I applied every night - which lasted me 4/5 weeks). Do not expect results before that but if you do not see results after one bottle's use, I do not think the product is for you. I say that because while it has been a miracle for me, 2 of my friends who I recommended the product to did not notice any difference. So it really is dependent on your skin type and tone.nnMy tips for usage would be to be economical with its usage. I used a max. of 2 full pumps a night and I dampened my face very slightly before applying to maximise spread. The product itself is very sticky and tends to stick on your hands after applying - instead of washing it off completely, dampen your hands and spread it across the back of your hands - brighter hands wouldn't go amiss.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £2 Single Dried Herbs (Royal Mail)
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £7 Royal Mail (non trackable)
International (Within EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery