Wild Rose Beauty Balm
- Product Details
- 43 Reviews
- Size 50g
- PLU 2362
- Product Buying Options
A cult-favourite, this best selling beauty balm nurtures all skin types for a glowing, radiant complexion. With vitamin and antioxidant-rich wild rosehip seed oil, this is a true multi-purpose beauty must have.
Top 5 Uses:
1. Exfoliating cleanser. Use with the enclosed organic muslin cloth for a gently exfoliating radiance boost
2. Intense moisture boost. After cleansing, massage in to keep skin moisturised.
3. Balancing facial mask. Apply to clean skin. Steam infuse by covering your face with a hand-hot damp muslin cloth for 10 minutes. You can relax for further 30 minutes if you’re looking for an extra boost.
4. Nurturing lip balm. Nourishes lips to help prevent dryness and chapping.
5. Nourishing nail balm. Massage into the cuticles to encourage strong nail growth.
Winner of Beauty Shortlist Award 2017 - Best Beauty Balm & Best Healing Balm - “Lip balm, cuticle softener, face mask, cleanser, intense hydrating boost…there’s practically nothing Neal’s Yard Remedies' rich, luxe Wild Rose Beauty Balm doesn’t do. A double 2017 Beauty Shortlist Awards Winner and one of the natural beauty world’s all-time favourites, this iconic balm is one of the best healing and beauty-boosting multi-taskers around”
British singer, Corrine Bailey Ray told IntoTheGloss.com ‘I really like Neal’s Yard Remedies. They have this thing, Wild Rose Beauty Balm, which is just an amazing oil thing you can use as a cleanser or a moisturizer. That’s another big tour favorite for me when I’m just really tired and can’t get out of the bed. That stuff just so oily though, it just lifts off makeup’.
Jar - Glass
Rosa rubiginosa (Wild rose) seed oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Cera alba (Beeswax)*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter)*, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) seed oil*, Borago officinalis (Starflower) seed oil*, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Ascorbyl palmitate, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil*, Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) herb oil*, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) leaf oil*, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Farnesol.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Made with 99% organic ingredients.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery