Wild Rose Beauty Balm
Wild Rose Beauty Balm
Nurtures and revitalises all skin types. Our award-winning Wild Rose Beauty Balm can be used as a rich cleanser, gentle exfoliant or deeply nourishing balm – to quench areas of dry or dehydrated skin. The exceptionally high levels of wild rosehip oil – a potent antioxidant proven to help repair, firm and smooth the skin – are combined with geranium, starflower, hemp and rosemary oil, to help decongest and enrich the skin, restoring its natural radiance.
Includes a free organic muslin cloth.
- Rich cleanser
- Gentle exfoliant
- Deeply nourishing balm
How to use:
- Rich cleanser: remove excess make-up, moisten skin with warm water then gently massage on the balm. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Gentle exfoliant: cleanse as above, then use the muslin cloth, dampened with hot water, to wipe away the balm in a gentle, circular movement.
- Nourishing balm: Apply sparingly to clean, dry skin. Paying particular attention to dry and dehydrated areas
- As part of a full facial treatment to decongest and enrich the skin - follow all three steps above. Finish with Wild Rose Beauty Elixir.
See accompanying leaflet for details.
Wild Rose Beauty Balm comes with an unbleached, organic muslin cloth - made from organically grown cotton. To care for your muslin cloth, wash regularly with a mild detergent and dry naturally.
Rosa canina (Wild rose) seed oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Cera alba (Beeswax)*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter)*, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) seed oil*, Borago officinalis (Starflower) seed oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil*, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) herb oil*, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) leaf oil*, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, Citral, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Made with 99% organic ingredients.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £7 Royal Mail (non trackable)
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
Natural, Safe & Ethical
You Might Also Like:
£30.00 / 150ml now £21.00