Yarrow & Comfrey Moisturiser
Yarrow & Comfrey Moisturiser
Gently balances OILY or COMBINATION skin.
Yarrow helps balance the skin's natural oils whilst comfrey promotes regeneration of damaged skin for a fresh complexion.
- Oil balancing
- Moisturises without overloading
- Helps freshen the complexion
- Dermatologically Tested
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin
How to Use:
Use morning and night as part of a skin-care regime, or apply regularly throughout the day. Organic almond oil, shea nut butter, comfrey and rosemary are combined in this non-greasy moisturiser which is great for oily or problem skin.
I used this when I had an outbreak of acne and it's the only moisturiser that actually helped my skin. Balancing and healing. I love it!
Love this moisturiser - it absorbs well and my skin feels soothed. A jar will last a good while I expect. Really good matte finish too. Unusual smell but really like it now!
This was the first Neal' Yard product I bought. As a male I suffer from oily skin around the t-zone and wanted to change to a natural organic skin care range. The first couple of applications did not work too well (likely due to the old moisturiser brand not wanting to budge off my skin) but by the third day I noticed a big difference in my skin texture and overall complexion. It doesn't quite combat the oily skin until the very end of the day around the forehead for me, but I will definitely purchase again. The scent is pleasant and it will grow on you after a few uses. Would definitely recommend this for oily prone skin. Try it.
The best moisturiser for oily/combination skin I have used. It is very calming too and didn't cause breakouts like other moisturisers do. As I am 37 I need something a bit more moisturising though as well as being suitable for combination skin but I will go back to this agian and again for a change.
I use it in conjunction with Witch Hazel toner, Mahonia facial wash, and orange and honey facial scrub. My sensitive and oily skin has never looked so good! At last!
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £7 Royal Mail (non trackable)
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery