Soothing Starflower Cleansing Milk
Soothing Starflower Cleansing Milk
Gently cleanses ALL SKIN TYPES including SENSITIVE SKIN.
Soothing starflower is combined with cooling aloe vera, protecting alpine flower and calming liquorice, to gently cleanse without drying.
- Gently cleanses without drying
- Soothing and calming
- Rich oils and butters effectively lift away impurities without the use of water or harsh surfactants
- Dermatologically Tested
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin
How to Use:
Massage onto skin with fingertips wipe clean with cotton wool. Apply morning and evening before moisturising.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter*, Cetearyl glucoside, Borago officinalis (Starflower) seed oil*, Leontopodium alpinum (Edelweiss) extract*, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) root extract*, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Cetyl alcohol, Tocopherol, Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Xanthan gum, Levulinic acid, Sodium levulinate, Sodium dehydroacetate, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Citric acid.
Fair trade. Made with 95% organic ingredients.
You're not going to get a deep cleanse from this, let's start there. So if you're used to the popular cream cleansers, don't expect the same effect. I love this though. I use it to remove my makeup with a soft flannel and warm water, and it takes it all off without irritating my skin. The smell isn't very appealing, but hey ho, I'll take it for non-irritated skin. I have eczema and large pores, so usually follow this with a deeper cleanse on an evening, but on a morning it's good alone as you can moisturise and put makeup on without waiting for any pinkness or redness to subside.
I had been looking for a suitable cleanser for my reactive, roseaic skin for ages, spending a fortune in the process, and was currently using a chemical laden range. What a joy to find this cleanser - it feels rich, soothing and pampering to my intolerant skin. Luxurious texture but does the job and removes all traces of grime and my mineral make-up. Best of all - no nasty ingredients. I am SO pleased with this product
At last, something that does everything (no need for make up remover or toner) ! Personally I use this on damp skin and wash off with a warm clean flannel. Then just splash your face with cold water to finish. It is beautiful and soothing and non-drying. Thank you Neals Yard.
To anyone with sensitive reactive skin, try this Soothing Starflower Cleanser! I have used it on clients who react to various things on their skin and it neutralizes burning and swelling skin reactions immediately! It's amazing. The borage smell is a little "fatty" for my liking, but it fades quickly.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery