Rose Formula Hydrating Eye Cream
Rose Formula Hydrating Eye Cream
Strengthens and replenishes to smooth fine lines.
With rejuvenating wild rose to nourish and strengthen the delicate skin around the eye.
- Replenishing and strengthening
- Smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Dermatologically Tested
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin
How to use:Apply to clean, dry skin morning and night. Smooth one pump between your ring finger tips, gently tap around the boney socket area of the eye until absorbed. Avoid rubbing or pulling the delicate skin directly around the eye as this may cause wrinkles! This light cream is packed with nutrients to enrich, strengthen and protect the skin, stimulating collagen production and protecting against damage from free radicals. By strengthening the skin it helps give a smoother appearance and will, over time, reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Recommended for all skin types.
this is a lovely eye cream, but I will not buy it again as it is a pump it expresses too much cream however gentle you are! therefore very wasteful I did put the excess on my skin round the eyes,it is so rich it gave menspots. you cannot open the bottle to get it out any other way. It would be better in a small jar. I am sure everyone would wash their hands before using it! As I know a lot of companies use pumps for hygienic reasons.Indidn't find it economical.
I tried this cream for a couple of months and then stopped. I then noticed the difference. The lines seemed "deeper" so I recommenced using it. The lines were definitely not as noticeable! So I will now always use it and would highly recommend it. Just press it gently and you can control the amount dispensed.
Smells lovely, none greasy formulation. 1/2 pump is more than enough for both eyes. I love this product, seen visible reduction of fine lines after only 3 weeks.
This really works to reduce the fine lines around my eyes and is really easy and gentle to apply and sinks in really quickly
Really lovely cream but will not buy again as it is in a pump bottle and too much comes out each time.rnIn the end I pumped it all out into a small sample pot given to me by staff in my local Neal's Yard shop, but so much was left in the bottle after no more could be pumped out ( I could see it but not get any out) I decided not to but again. I did however purchase the Frankincense Intense eye cream which is even better AND in a small pot so every bit can be used..it is a lot more expensive though but I feel my skin is worth it!
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery