Slate Mineral Eye Liner
Slate Mineral Eye Liner
The first Eye Liners to be certified by the Soil Association.
Ultra-smooth lasting shades.
Subtly define or add smoky drama with these ultra-smooth, non-dragging natural mineral shades, for lasting even colour that protects and nourishes the delicate skin around your eyes.
Formulated with natural mineral colours, antioxidant white tea, conditioning sunflower, organic beeswax and organic botanical extracts, encased in FSC certified wood. Talc free.
37% Organic 27% Mineral.
No talc. No parabens. No mineral oils.
- Ultra smooth and non-dragging
- Natural mineral colours
- Organic and vitamin-rich blend
- Antioxidant white tea, conditioning sunflower and organic beeswax
- Sustainably sourced FSC certified wood
- No talc. No mineral oils. No parabens. No bismuth oxychloride
How to Use:
Sweep along the top lash-line, before applying Eye Shadow, to give natural definition. Apply generously to both the top and bottom lash-line, then soften with a sponge applicator, and follow with co-ordinating Eye Shadow for evening drama.
Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed cera\wax, Oleyl alcohol, Mica, Cera alba (Beeswax)*, Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba) cera\wax*, Glyceryl ricinoleate, Rhus verniciflua (Sumac berry) peel cera\wax, Shorea robusta (Sal tree) resin, Cetyl alcohol, Camellia sinensis (White tea) leaf extract, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron oxides).
*Organically produced ingredient. Made with 37% organic ingredients.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery