The ancient Egyptians attributed heavenly powers to olive leaf and in modern times research has focused on the oleuropein found in it.
A potent support for natural immunity, think of olive leaf as the superfood to help you fight off coughs, colds, flu and cold sores.
Use it in Winter for protective immune support.
Caution: Do not use if pregnant/breast feeding, with low blood pressure or if on medication.
Top Tip: Always keep an emergency supply at the office!
- Boosts immunity
- Helps fight off winter bugs
How to use:
Take one teaspoon per cup, one to three times daily. We think it is best enjoyed in teas, hot or iced, smoothies, shakes and juices or as a hot toddy if you have a cold.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £7 Royal Mail (non trackable)
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery