Green Tea Leaf
Green Tea Leaf
Traditional tea of China and Japan, bursting with health-giving antioxidants and flavonoids.
This super tea is thought to enhance mental alertness, with both a stimulating and calming effect and has been said to lower cognitive impairment.
Packed with potent antioxidants, it boosts your metabolism, helping to burn fat when combined with exercise and can help to lower total cholesterol and raise 'good' cholesterol.
Top Tip: Don't leave the tea to brew too long, it can start to taste bitter.
Taste: Fresh, green, sometimes floral.
How to use:
One teaspoon per cup, one to three cups daily. The same leaves may be infused several times. Best enjoyed as a tea - hot or iced, or in juices, shakes and smoothies, desserts, cakes or in icecream.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery