An Ayurvedic herb said to give you the strength and vigour of a horse.
A natural adaptogen, Ashwagandha is known for its ability to calm the nerves, ease anxiety and aid sleep. studies have shown that Ashwagandha works likle the amino acid GABA (naturally found in the brain) calming the nerves and promoting sleep.
Caution: Do not use in acute conditions or during pregnancy.
Top Tip: Try adding int o a homemade energy snack, breakfast smoothie or healthy hot cocoa.
- Calming adaptogen
- Nervous system tonic
How to use:
Add to hot chocolate, desserts, smoothies, porridge or superfood 'buzz' balls. Add to hot almond milk (or other) milk, infused with honey and rosewater for a delicious night time drink.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery