Packed full of vital nutrients, traditionally used for seasonal allergies.
As a nutrient powerhouse of 18 vitamins, turbo-charged Bee Pollen helps to improve strength, endurance and recovery after exercise. Many top athletes use it to improve their performance!
This clever superfood may also help to reduce histamine production to combat allergies.
Caution: Bee Pollen supplements should be avoided by those allergic to bee stings, honey & bee products. Always test for allergy by ingesting one pellet first.
Taste: Intensely floral and sweet.
Top Tip: For an extra burst of energy, simply eat a teaspoonful.
- Nutritive tonic
How to use:
One teaspoon daily for normal use to two teaspoons daily for athlete's use. Sprinkle on your smoothie, yoghurt and cereal or include in a trail mix for energy on the go. Also add in to cakes and desserts.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £7 Royal Mail (non trackable)
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery