The original superfood, Spirulina is a burst of natural energy.
Revered by the Aztecs for its power-packed protein content, it contains 18 essential fatty and amino acids and a full spectrum of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Spirulina helps detoxify and cleanse and gives us more of what our body's need for optimal health and vitality.
Caution: Spirulina is a powerful detoxifier; start off on a low dose (half a teaspoons) and build up to the desired amount.
Taste: Rich, like seaweed.
Top tip: For a daily shot, just mix a teaspoonful with apple juice.
- Blood purifier
- Nutritive tonic
How to use:
One to three teaspoons daily. Add it into smoothies, juices, sauces, guacamole, stews and soups.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £7 Royal Mail (non trackable)
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery