Organic Summer Tea
Organic Summer Tea
With Nettle & Peppermint
Helps you keep your cool with summer irritations.
Delicious hot or with ice and a slice.
Deeply refreshing peppermint and elderflower are combined with revitalising eyebright, energising liquorice and mineral-rich nettle to help you keep your cool in summer. Enjoy hot, or chilled with a slice of lemon.
Ive personally created this herbal tea infusion with a selection of pure organic herbs, chosen for their inherent beneficial properties and delicious flavour. Dragana Vilinac, Head Herbalist at Neals Yard Remedies
Delicious and expertly blended, our organic herbal teas are simply brimming with wonderfully tasty goodness.
- Cools and soothes
- Delicious hot or cold
- Caffeine-free naturally
- Oxygen-bleached bags (chlorine free)
- No staples or glues
- Compostable bags
- Plastic-free bags
- 100% organic
- Non GM
How to use:
Use one teabag per cup, cover with boiling water and allow to infuse and release the herbal goodness for 5 -10 minutes. Remove teabag and enjoy. Store away from direct sunlight. Contains liquorice People suffering from hypertension should avoid excessive consumption.
Nettle Supports immune health
Peppermint Refreshing cooling flavour
Elderflower Cooling and refreshing
Eyebright Revitalising and deliciously bitter
Liquorice Energising and antioxidant
Was not sure what to expect with this tea and was hoping I wouldn't be disappointed. And I was not. This is refreshing and delicate. I had it warm but could imagine it cold from the fridge would be equally delicious.
I drink a lot of herbal teas and this one is one of my favourites!
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery