A day of healing foods to optimise general health and wellbeing
This course will help clarify the links between the food we eat, our health and our vitality. We’ll look at a range of fascinating current topics about food, our supply chain and how to work with nature to live healthier, more sustainable lives. Based in our eco headquarters in Dorset set amongst acres of countryside, it’s the perfect setting for this fascinating and delicious course.
• Information about our food chain and the importance of nutrients
• Food as medicine and the importance of dietary diversity
• Preserving natures gifts – Wild foraging, (weather permitted) to create preserves, syrup’s and fermenting
• A range of great tasting recipes designed to support optimum health and wellbeing
• Practical demonstrations with plenty of tasting
Length: 1 day
Date: Saturday 4th October 2014
Time: 9.30 - 5.30
Location: Neal's Yard Remedies Eco-factory Peacemarsh, Dorset
Tutor: Rowena Paxton
Open to: All - No prior experience necessary
Benefits: Each student will receive a Neal's Yard Remedies Privilege Card entitling them to 20% discount on products for the duration of the course.
Discounts: Book 2 places for £200 (saving £40)
Further Information: Please call 020 3119 5904 or email email@example.com