Included in our pampering
Spa Retreat package:
- Healthy nutrition talks and demonstrations
- Detoxifying, vitality and beauty-boosting advice
- Holistic wellness consultations
- Qigong and meditation classes
- Cookery workshop at a local country house with culinary gardens (and natural eco swimming pool)
- Visit to local organic farm
- Four star luxury accommodation
- All meals – breakfast, lunch and three course dinner
- Heated pool, peaceful gardens and local beach
- Free time to relax, explore or enjoy a luxury
Neal’s Yard Remedies spa treatment
Enjoy discovering a whole new world of healthy nutrition,
relaxation and meditation, under the expert tuition of:
Founder of Greencuisine,
Nutritionist & Medicinal Chef
Daphne cultivates the knowledge, skills and experience necessary to rethink our relationship with food.
Neal’s Yard Remedies
Natural Health Director
Susan is a Naturopath and author of several Natural Health Books, helping to transform peoples’ health and wellbeing.
Also available to tempt you, or a partner/travelling- companion if they’re not taking part in the retreat: spa suite and treatment rooms, bikes, golf course with PGA golf pro and other sports.*
To ensure we’re able to give all our guests the best possible experience, we have kept numbers to a minimum, so book early to secure your place.
*Prices exclude flights, insurance, spa treatments and additional sports. An exchange rate of 1.22 €/£ will be used when converting prices from pounds to euros.
Prices per person
Standard Double/Twin (with sea or garden views)