for a limited time only
1. Open to residents of the UK mainland only.
2. Prize draw is only open to those aged 18 or over.
3. Closing date for entries is 30th May 2013 at 17.00.
4. Winners will be picked at random on 6th June 2013 from all valid entries received on and between 7th May 2013 – 30th May 2013 at 10.00.
5. The winners will be notified within 21 days of closing date by email.
6. If the prize is not claimed within 21 days of notification, another prize-winner will be drawn and the original prize-winner will forfeit the prize.
7. The prize-winner’s name will be available after 21st June 2013 by sending a SAE to: Customer Vote, Neal’s Yard Remedies Ltd, Peacemarsh, Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4EU. The prize-winner is deemed to have consented to the publication of their name by participating in this promotion.
8. Entry is online through www.nealsyardremedies.com/nyr-my-vote, Facebook: NealsYardRemediesOfficial, Twitter: #NYRMyVote and via nomination card in store.
9. The first prize comprises of £150 worth of Neal’s Yard Remedies products of your choice. Ten runners up will receive one unit of the product they voted for.
10. In the event that any part of the prize becomes unavailable, it may be replaced by items of equal or greater value.
11. No more than one entry per household.
12. There is no cash alternative.
13. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
14. NYR reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw prizes without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
15. NYR’s decision is final and in the event of a dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Prize draw is not open to employees of Neal’s Yard Remedies or their agencies.
17. NYR cannot be held responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries submitted online.
18. NYR assumes no responsibility whatsoever for entries which are not received by the deadline. Entries which are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
19. By taking part in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions by the winner may result in the forfeiture of the prize.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
21. Promoter: Neal’s Yard Remedies Ltd, Peacemarsh, Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4EU.