Baby Gift Box
Baby Gift Box
- Protects, calms and soothes
- Suitable for baby's face, body and bottom
How to use:
Smooth into clean, dry skin after bathing or changing nappies.
Suitable for newborn infants of at least 3kg.
Pure Baby Oil
- Nourishes delicate skin
- Fragrance free
- With conditioning starflower oil
- Gentle enough for newborns
How to Use:
For general massage use, pour a small amount of oil between your hands, lightly rub together and apply in gentle strokes to baby's skin. Warming the oil in the hands will aid its absorption. To treat specific areas of dry skin, apply a small amount of oil to the affected area and allow to absorb. Gently wipe off any excess oil if you apply too much. For cradle cap, gently massage a few drops of oil onto baby's scalp (taking care to avoid the fontanelle) an hour before bathing, then gently sponge away flaky skin. A capful should be ample to massage baby's entire body. Extra oil can be wiped off with a towel or tissue.
Baby Bath & Shampoo
- Gently cleansing
- For delicate skin and hair
- With calming lavender
- Suitable for use from 3 months
How to Use:
Add up to a capful of baby bath to bathwater and mix well. Can also be used as a mild shampoo on babies with normal or very fine hair.
Organic Cotton Flannel
- Made from 100% high quality, natural, organic cotton.
- Unbleached and undyed.
Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil*, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea nut butter)*, Cera alba (Beeswax)*.
Pure Baby Oil:
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil*, Borago officinalis (Borage) seed oil*, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil*.
Baby Bath & Shampoo:
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Lauryl glucoside, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Alcohol denat.*, Propolis extract*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) extract*, Chamomilla recutita (Chamomile) extract*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil*, Levulinic acid,Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient.Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 48% organic ingredients.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £2 Single Dried Herbs (Royal Mail)
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £7 Royal Mail (non trackable)
International (Within EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery