Organic Baby Body Lotion
Organic Baby Body Lotion
We’ve enriched our light, easily absorbed body lotion with naturally soothing starflower and calming lavender essential oils. Gently softening and soothing, it’s suitable for baby’s delicate skin.
We’ve replaced the olive oil in our Organic Baby Body Lotion with sunflower oil - rich in linoleic acid - to nourish baby’s skin.
- Softening and soothing
- Light and easily absorbed
- Ideal gift for new parents
- Dermatologically Tested
- Free from synthetic fragrances, colours, parabens, and non-GM
How to use:
Smooth onto baby’s body and face, avoiding the eye area, after bathing or nappy changing, or as required to soothe dry skin. We recommend for babies from 3 months old.
Blue bottle: Plastic
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Calendula Officinalis Extract*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire d'Abeille*, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, C14-22 Alcohols, Cetearyl Glucoside, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Levulinic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 95% organic ingredients.
I find this cream amazing for myself. I have dry sensitive skin and this cream helps so much, haven't noticed any difference to the old formula. The smell is amazing too and extremely economical.
The new description doesn't mention the decrease in Calendula however, and addition of other substances such as C14-22 Alcohols! The new formula no longer has the same amazing effect on my toddler's skin. No matter how many times I apply the cream it still looks dry and worst of all her eczema came back. It was such a great product before the improvement!...Response from NYR on 04.07.2016 'We are really sorry you’re disappointed with our new formulation, please contact our Customer Services team at email@example.com'.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery