Pure Baby Oil
Pure Baby Oil
A 100% organic, fragrance-free blend of easily absorbed base oils for massage or for soothing areas of dry skin or cradle cap.
Suitable for newborns.
- Nourishes delicate skin
- Fragrance free
- With conditioning starflower oil
- Gentle enough for newborns
How to Use:
For general massage use, pour a small amount of oil between your hands, lightly rub together and apply in gentle strokes to baby's skin. Warming the oil in the hands will aid its absorption.
To treat specific areas of dry skin, apply a small amount of oil to the affected area and allow to absorb. Gently wipe off any excess oil if you apply too much.
For cradle cap, gently massage a few drops of oil onto baby's scalp (taking care to avoid the fontanelle) an hour before bathing, then gently sponge away flaky skin. A capful should be ample to massage baby's entire body. Extra oil can be wiped off with a towel or tissue.
*Organically produced ingredient.
Made with 100% organic ingredients.
This is a vegan product.
Already a big fan of Neals Yard products I read the reviews for the baby care after my 4 month old son was diagnosed with eczema. I had been using the products provided by my GP but thought I would try Neals Yard Baby Oil and Baby Balm instead. Noticed a great improvement in about a week and now use the products daily and am managing his eczema very well.
I was told my 4 week old baby had baby eczema by the doctor he prescribed aquaeous cream which i used for 2 weeks making no difference to her skin. I was told about Neils Yard by my aunt and was advised by the shop assistant to try this product. Within 4 days of usage my babys skin is almost clear. Absolutely brilliant stuff, im intending to use baby shampoo and other products on her from now, im very impressed.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery