Certified by the Soil Association
Sumptuous lasting organic colour that nourishes and protects
Add a stunning slick of skin-nourishing organic colour, while helping to protect and perfect your pout.
Not so much a lipstick as a lip treat, this rich, lasting lipstick contains 12% natural mineral colour blended with 81% organic ingredients to moisturise, nourish and protect while adding stunning colour.
Ingredients include our omega 3:6:9 essential fatty acid-rich Organic Beauty Oil, antioxidant white tea, skin-nourishing organic argan oil, pomegranate oil and shea butter, with conditioning organic beeswax and our signature tasty organic sweet orange oil for lasting colour that cares.
No parabens. No silicones. No carmine*.
*Carmine is a common ingredient in other lipsticks - it is made from crushed beetles. Needless to say we'd never use this in our lipsticks, which are 100% vegetarian.
- Soil Association certified
- Lasting colour
- Easy glide application with a creamy, nourishing texture
- Skin- nourishing organic ingredients
- Antioxidant protection
- With Organic Beauty Oil for beauty inside and out
How to use:
Sweep over lips directly from the tube, or apply with our Lip/Concealer Brush for perfect pout. Layer on to build up the intensity, or create your own unique shade by blending different NYR Lipstick shades.
*Organic ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 81% organic ingredients and 12% minerals
Received 'Pomegranate' shade lipstick today. It's very soft and moisturises my lips. The colour looks a little dark in the photo but it's quite a light shade so you have to apply it a few times to get a darker shade. I recommend it and I will be buying more shades.
The best moisterizing lip stick thats gives a natural and sweet colour and pomegranate is my fav
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £7 Royal Mail (non trackable)
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery