Light Warm Mineral Foundation
Light Warm Mineral Foundation
Certified by the Soil Association
Smooth, silky-soft natural finish
Create a radiant, natural, beautifully silky-soft finish with our loose, mineral-rich skin-kind foundations.
Light, easy to blend, our buildable Mineral Foundations are a blend of natural minerals and super-fine organic corn starch, with natural light-reflecting mica to minimise the appearance of lines and blemishes, and give a beautifully soft, smooth, lasting, natural finish.
All are enriched with protecting antioxidant white tea, sea kelp and vitamin E, with organic skin-nourishing shea butter and oils of sweet almond and sunflower. Talc free.
Includes a sifter for greater ease of use and even application perfect for travel.
If you are not sure which of our Mineral Foundations is best suited for your skin tone...
18% Organic 67% Mineral
No talc. No parabens. No silicones
- Natural mineral colours
- Smooth, silky-soft natural lasting cover
- Light, easy to blend, buildable cover
- Organic skin-nourishing oils and antioxidants
- Super-fine organic corn starch
- Talc free
How to Use:
Shake a small amount of Mineral Foundation into the lid. Work the foundation onto a Kabuki Brush and tap off any excess, the powder should be barely visible on the brush.
Apply the foundation in a circular motion, starting at the cheeks and moving outwards across the forehead, nose and jaw line. Work the powder into the skin to ensure even coverage.
Made with 18 % organic ingredients and 67 % natural minerals. This is a vegan product.
Whilst I'm a big NYR fan, I was disappointed that the only foundation to emerge was a mineral powder one. I'd always used liquid foundation, so was worried this would give me a powdered, caked look, not much different to a face powder.nHowever, keen to change to an organic and paraben-free product, I thought I'd take the plunge. How wrong I was to doubt this product. It does not give a powdered, caked look at all. On the contrary, it leaves a flawless, smooth finish, allowing moisturiser to still peek through with a reassuring gleam. It is so easy to apply, you can't make mistakes with it. You simply apply it with a big brush, and add more if necessary. nAnd maybe best of all, you know you're not pumping chemicals of dubious origin or outcome into your face.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £7 Royal Mail (non trackable)
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery