You will experience plenty of hands on blending and will be able to take home anything that you make during the workshop. All materials and equipment are provided and no previous experience is necessary, all you need is imagination and a love of natural fragrance.
- The sense of smell and what it means to us
- The beginners guide to training your nose
- Practical blending techniques
- Classify natural aromatic ingredients into different fragrance families such as top, middle and base notes
- Create a top, middle and base extract as well as a final fragrance blend
Sunday 8th June 2014
: Neal's Yard Remedies School of Natural Health (Covent Garden)
: Karen Gilbert, Fran Johnson
: All - No prior experience necessary
: Each student will receive a Neal's Yard Remedies Privilege Card entitling them to 20% discount in our Covent Garden shop for the day of the course.
Further Information: Please call 0203 119 5904 or email email@example.com