An innovative and exciting two day course created to give you an additional qualification and/or CPD points. This course gives you a holistic, unique and traditional training that incorporates the energetic aspect of this powerful treatment. Also known as Champissage, it works on the scalp, face, neck and upper shoulder areas of the body and is highly effective at releasing the symptoms of tension, headaches, insomnia and improving the condition of the hair. As well as step-by-step practical instruction to the Indian Head Massage routine, the course also explores the traditional oil application to the scalp and hair.
• Practical massage techniques for the head, neck, shoulders and face.
• The history of Indian Head Massage.
• The physiological, psychological and spiritual benefits of the treatment.
• Identifying specific contraindications necessary for safe practice.
• Therapeutic use of traditional oils to enhance the treatment.
• Marma points, their location and application with oil.
• How to adapt the treatment for use on a couch.
Length: 12th - 13th April 2014
Location: Neal's Yard Remedies School of Natural Health, London
Entry requirements: Open to qualified massage therapist or those with anatomy & physiology qualifications
Qualification: 12 CPD hours
Tutors: Elaine Tomkins MIFPA
To book: call us on 020 3119 5904 or e-mail email@example.com
Further Information: Please call 020 3119 5904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org