This certified one day First Aid course designed to fulfil the requirement of practitioners. Delivered by Lynda Pudney who is a qualified registered nurse with substantial and broad experience in teaching First Aid and provided through a training company, which has been registered by the Health & Safety Executive since 1992 to deliver First Aid at Work training.
This course is taught in a very relaxed way with emphasis on gaining practical hands-on experience and applicable knowledge. It is backed up with comprehensive course notes and plenty of time is allocated to answer questions. After completing this one-day course candidates will be awarded an Appointed Persons certificate, which is valid for three years.
• Assessing a casualty's condition in an emergency and knowing when to get help.
• Principles of Infection Control and how to look after your own safety
• Understanding D.R.A.B. & Resuscitation.
• Know how to put place someone in the Recovery Position and look after their airway should they become unconscious.
• Dealing with people who are choking.
• Understanding the signs and symptoms of serious accidents and illnesses, and knowing what action to take. This includes how to deal with and treat bleeding, burns and fractures.
• Knowing what information to pass on to ambulance staff when they arrive
• How to keep an accident book
• How to keep and maintain a recognised and approved First Aid Kit.
Date: 27th November 2014
Time: 10.30 - 5.30
Location: Covent Garden, London
CPD Points: 9
Qualification: 1 Day Appointed Persons First Aid certificate will be valid for 3 years, issued on the day
Tutor: Lynda Pudney
Open to: Complementary Practitioners
Further information: Please contact the courses office on 0203 119 5904 or email us on email@example.com.
Availability: Currently in stock
Click here to ask a question about this product