Aromatherapy for Digestive Health CPD - Monday 20 November 2017
- Product Details
- Be the first to review
Book Digestive Health and Menopause CPD Courses together and save £20
- PLU DIGNOV17
- Product Buying Options
Please note: This course is for qualified and practising aromatherapists only. Students will be required to send us a copy of their qualification and valid insurance. With all of our CPD courses, we ask students to bring their own towels along. If you are unable to do so, you are able to rent a set from us at an additional cost of £10.
Neal's Yard Remedies are excited to introduce this new CPD course developed especially for aromatherapists that want to gain more knowledge on how to effectively treat conditions of the digestive system such as constipation, IBS, etc. This course will give you a thorough understanding of which essential oils are best used for treating digestive complaints and also offers plenty of practical hands on massage experience.
- Introduction to anatomy and physiology of the abdomen
- Common abdominal complaints
- Essential oils relevant to these complaints
- Key common abdominal presentations - constipation etc.
- Gentle and precise manual techniques to confidently locate and treat abdominal restrictions that affect digestion using specific aromatic blends from the morning session
By the end of this course you will:
- Have a clear understanding of a variety of common abdominal complaints
- Have knowledge of essential oils to treat these complaints
- Have practised treatments under supervision
- Have a clear understanding of why, when and how to use these techniques
- Have experienced and put into practice a variety of massage techniques to enhance your practice and confidence when treating the abdomen
An awareness of your body, posture and injury prevention will be suggested throughout the course.
20% off in store
Make more of your day in Covent Garden with a Neal's Yard Remedies Privilege Card, entitling you to 20% off in our Covent Garden store, the original Neal's Yard Remedies store.*
*20% off applies on day of workshop in Neal's Yard Remedies Covent Garden store only, on presentation of the Neal's Yard Remedies Privilege Card. Excludes sales of Gift Vouchers, Therapies, Courses and third party products. No cash or other alternatives. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Length: 1 day
Date: Monday 20 November 2017
Time: 9.30am - 5.30pm
Location: Neal's Yard Remedies School of Natural Health, Covent Garden, London
Entry requirements: Suitable for qualified and practising aromatherapists. Students will be required to send us a copy of their qualification and valid insurance
Qualification: Certification accredited by the IFPA
CPD points: 6 (IFPA)
Tutor: Elaine Tomkins and Jo Kellett
Benefits: Each student will receive a Neal's Yard Remedies Privilege Card entitling them to 20% discount in our Covent Garden shop for the duration of the course.
Discounts: Book this course with Aromatherapy for the Menopause CPD for £250 (saving £20)
Further Information: Please call 020 3119 5904 or email email@example.com
No tickets or other items will be sent in the post. You will receive a welcome email prior to the course.
Promotional offers exclude purchases and sales of Courses.
Please note a transfer fee of £25 applies for rescheduling courses. Please see our Terms and Conditions.