EDUCATION AND COURSES COORDINATOR
TEMPORARY: MATERNITY COVER UNTIL MARCH 2017
FULL TIME OR 4 DAYS PER WEEK including Thursdays and Fridays
Location - LOCATION – COVENT GARDEN
Closing date - 7 October 2016
To offer support to the Education and Courses Manager in the development and running of all courses. Coordinate the effective running of the courses office. Key point of contact for course enquiries.
- Main point of contact regarding the Aromatherapy Diploma Course for students, tutors and general enquiries
- Recording student booking details in relevant course folders (emails from online sales team, phone bookings)
- Making sure tutors send through hand-outs and material requests in reasonable time
- Chasing course debtors, ensuring course fees are paid on time
- Financial record keeping of course fees and taking payments
- General customer enquiries from phone & web
- Ensuring correct set up of Education Room for each course and making sure appropriate equipment is available
- Education Room bookings
- Assisting the Courses Manager in researching new and innovative ideas for courses, retreats and workshops to ensure latest demands of the company are being met.
- Assisting the Courses Manager in accurate budget keeping
- Keeping course folders, databases and other course related documents up to date
- Assisting Courses Manager in the planning of the year ahead and in creating/writing course articles, prospectus, fliers and posters etc.
- To organise student interviews and assist tutors
- Course administration – deal with student financial payments, plan and book trips, make reservations for course venues, co-ordinating weekend courses and organising appropriate supplies, provide hand-outs and remedy samples.
- Customer support for online course users
- Assist in advertising courses
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Interest in Natural Health
- Confidence to work under own initiative, yet take direction well
- Able to plan and manage own time effectively
- Flexible approach to work
- May at times be required to work late or on weekends
INTERNATIONAL PARTNERSHIP MANAGER
Location - LOCATION – COVENT GARDEN
Closing date - 11 October 2016
Developing the NYR brand outside the UK home market. This covers both existing and new territories. Work with external business partners. Develop sales in existing territories. Support activities to launch NYR in new territories.
- Build close and effective relationships with each and every business partners to understand their needs on a continuous basis.
- Develop & execute robust business plans for each territory in line with company strategy.
- Report to the Director of International Sales on sales and distribution performance in each territory against the business plan.
- Work with each business partner to develop a 12 month forecast which is updated every three months to reflect the latest projections. Communicate this to the Demand Planner.
- In conjunction with Sales Support, be responsible for ensuring that any logistical arrangements for exports orders are carried out, ensuring deliveries are complete, accurate and on time.
- In conjunction with the Regulatory and Compliance department ensure business partners have the necessary support to complete product registration.
- Support business partners in developing store designs and managing the approval process.
- Using the global marketing calendar, together with each business partner, create local marketing calendars for each territory.
- Ensure that local requirements are reflected in the global marketing calendar
- Track retail prices, including relevant competitors to ensure that NYR is correctly positioned.
- Communicate any changes in the international markets, i.e. new products, competition, etc. to Marketing and NPD.
- Continually negotiate with the relevant members of the Marketing & PR teams to ensure the International markets receive the support required to deliver and exceed the business plan.
- Manage the product assortment in each territory and make recommendations to change this when appropriate.
- Support markets with their training requirements.
- Ensure the values and concepts of NYR are promoted through the sales of its products and services.
- Excellent knowledge of the beauty industry is essential
- Previous demonstrable experience in relationship building
- International experience highly advantageous. There will be overseas travel from time to time
- Able to deal with a diverse range of responsibilities.
- Some unsociable hours to allow for time differences globally
- Japanese or Mandarin Chinese useful
- Skilled in all Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.