Nourishing Lavender Shampoo
Nourishing Lavender Shampoo
A gentle creamy shampoo with nourishing jojoba and calendula to enrich and volumise fine hair and soften unruly curls.
- For fine hair
- Gentle creamy cleansing
- Suitable for sensitive scalps
- Smoothes flyaway hair
How to Use:
Wet hair with warm water, apply shampoo sparingly and work into a lather. Rinse thoroughly and repeat as necessary.
Our shampoos are naturally low-foaming to gently cleanse hair without stripping it of its natural oils, which can leave it dry and brittle. Think of it as fewer bubbles, more bounce!
Tips on cleansing:
Warmth will help open the cuticle of the hair shaft to facilitate cleansing of any oils of substances trapped beneath, but avoid using hot water as it will dry the scalp and hair. The ideal temperature would be just gently warm on the skin. Concentrate on massaging the scalp, the massage effect will also help stimulate the revitalizing blood flow within the skin as well as remove any dead skin cells or surface impurities. Rinse thoroughly with warm water, ensuring that the scalp is left clean and that the product has been rinsed through the lengths of the hair. For best results, give your hair a cold rinse to finish. Not only will it close the hair shaft (resulting in more shine) it will help to constrict the sebaceous glands to help moderate sebum production.
Recommended for fine hair.
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Sodium cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl betaine, Glycerin*, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) flower extract*, Alcohol denat.*, Aqua (Water), Cetearyl glucoside, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil*, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Xanthan gum, Citric acid, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. *Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 85% organically produced ingredients.
This is a vegan product.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £7 Royal Mail (non trackable)
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery