Nourishing Lavender Shampoo
- Product Details
- 25 Reviews
- Size 200ml
- PLU 0832
- Product Buying Options
This gentle, creamy shampoo enriches fine, flyaway hair, while softening unruly curls and smoothing flyaway strands. The nourishing blend of organic jojoba and calendula restores vitality while cleansing your hair and scalp.
All our shampoos have a natural low lathering foam to avoid stripping away the hair’s natural oils, which can leave it feeling brittle and dry as well as irritating the scalp.
- For fine or curly hair
- Enriches and smooths flyaway stands
- Low lathering foam
How to use:
Wet hair with warm water, apply shampoo sparingly and work into a low lather. Rinse thoroughly and repeat as necessary. For best results, follow with Nourishing Lavender Conditioner.
Tips on cleansing:
Warmth will help open the cuticle of the hair shaft to facilitate cleansing of any oils of substances trapped beneath, but avoid using hot water as it will dry the scalp and hair. The ideal temperature would be just gently warm on the skin. Concentrate on massaging the scalp, the massage effect will also help stimulate the revitalizing blood flow within the skin as well as remove any dead skin cells or surface impurities. Rinse thoroughly with warm water, ensuring that the scalp is left clean and that the product has been rinsed through the lengths of the hair. For best results, give your hair a cold rinse to finish. Not only will it close the hair shaft (resulting in more shine) it will help to constrict the sebaceous glands to help moderate sebum production.
Recommended for fine hair.
Blue bottle: plastic
This is a vegan product.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery