Lemongrass Moisturising Sun Lotion SPF 15
Lemongrass Moisturising Sun Lotion SPF 15
Enjoy the sun safely with our organic, water resistant sun cream. Made with 100% natural mineral filters this factor 15 lotion offers medium UVB protection plus UVA protection for your face and body. Enriched with a blend of organic shea butter, conditioning beeswax, and refreshing lemongrass, it nurtures and moisturises your skin.
- UVA/UVB protection
- 100% mineral sunscreen
- Water resistant and non-whitening
- Free from harsh chemical filters
How to use:
Apply generously before exposing your skin to the sun, taking care not to miss any areas. Re-apply every 2 hours, especially after swimming and towelling. Use within 3 months of opening and try to avoid contact with fabrics to prevent staining.
Stay safe in the sun:
- Make sure you never burn – don’t spend longer in the sun than you would without sunscreen
- Spend time in the shade between 11am and 3pm
- Apply sun care products on exposed areas – face, arms and legs
- Wear protective clothing – hat, t-shirt, sunglasses, shorts
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day to ensure you stay hydrated
- Wear good quality sunglasses with 100% UV filtration
- Do not expose young children to direct sunlight
- Keep sunscreens out of direct sunlight
72% organic, 19% mineral
Very thick, strong smell & stained swimming costume, wouldn't recommend...Response from NYR on 08.09.06 'We are very sorry to hear about your disappointment with this product and thank you for offering your feedback. We would suggest you contact our Customer Services directly – their telephone number is 01747834634 or by email: email@example.com'
BEWARE!!! The first time I used this, I opened it attempted to squeeze a small amount into my hand and poured a large puddle of dark oil all over my new swimsuit. You must shake,squeeze and generally make sure the contents are thoroughly mixed before you attempt a squeeze. Once you're over ruining a new cossie, the product itself is very good. I'm a ginger burner but two weeks in Turkey using this and I didn't burn at all. Loved the smell, and fact that it's a natural product rather than a chemistry set!
I love the sun cream. the texture of the cream is thick but I found that if you let it warm up before applying it does become softer and easier to apply. It does stain but my rep warned me about that so I was prepared. May be worth mentioning it. My skin tanned beautifully and my skin didn't peel at all once back in UK.
I Love all your products but this one just doesn't work. The skin cannot absorb the ingredients so you walk around with oily and milky skin. I have tried using it several times but every time I would like to wash it off but because it is water resistant I have to scrape it off. I hope you can work on a similar product which will absorb and do the same job. Thank you for all your other lovely products.
Love the smell, love that it's natural and it does protect from the sun. However there is absolutely no glide to the cream so ended up having to pat it onto my skin to apply it as the consistency and texture just doesn't work to apply like a normal lotion. Ended up just using it on my face because it was too much hassle to apply anywhere else.
I tried this suncream on our recent holiday to the Caribbean. It smells lovely and goes on very well, I didn't have to reapply despite swimming lots and never burned at all. So it is a very good sun cream. However, even though I let it dry for a good twenty minutes after application before dressing it marked my clothes terribly. I wore a cream swimming costume which got absolutely covered in yellow, and a silk dress is currently at the dry cleaners for special attention. When I picked up my children they got covered in greasy yellow (they were wearing their new white holiday dresses). I was really disappointed and won't buy this product again despite it's very good sun protection.
This is just the best mineral sunscreen I've tried, and I've tried a lot! I missed the lemongrass sun spray when it was discontinued, but I think this is actually even better! rnIt goes on like a yellow cream which almost instantly rubs in clear. There is no trace of whitening. It doesn't stain or rub off, and smells lovely. It's just perfect, thank you!
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery