Citrus Hand Lotion
Citrus Hand Lotion
This lightweight lotion nourishes and revitalises hardworking hands. A moisturising blend of organic almond and apricot oil smoothes and softens skin while the fresh zesty scent of Lemon and Grapefruit Essential Oils stimulate the senses.
• Uplifting zesty fragrance
• Nourishes with vitamin-rich oils
How to use:
Apply regularly, paying special attention to your nails and the backs of your hands. Recommended for all skin types to keep hands and nails perfectly conditioned.
Aqua, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kerneloil*+, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil*+, Cetyl alcohol, Cetearyl glucoside, Borage officinalis (Starflower) oil*, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf juice powder*, Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) oil*, Citrus aurantium limonum (Lemon) oil*, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) oil*, Cinnamomum camphora linalooliferum (Ho) leafoil, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seedoil*, Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Xanthan gum, Levulinic acid, Glycerin, Potassium sorbate, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. +Nut based ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 94% organic ingredients.
This is a vegan product.
Unfortunately the pump action on my bottle does not work . It was a gift and I suspect given the quality of the product rather overpriced...Response from NYR on 17.05.17 'Thank you for your feedback and we're really sorry to hear of your disappointment with our Citrus Hand Lotion. Please do contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss this further and so that they can arrange an alternative for you.'
As with the Citrus hand wash, I'm sure about this hand lotion. The smell isn't very citrus or fresh, more of a strange, slightly chemically smell in my opinion. Not as moisturising as the Mint and Bergamot hand wash and hand lotion. Again it's a bit pricey, especially as it doesn't really do much moisturising.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery